Topic: Heart Centered Selling- How to build your tribe and keep them for life
• Customers are your equity
• The truth on content
• Developing your unique character
• How to develop your message, niche
• Your evolution
• How to be “real life”
• Why watching TV is so important
Call Notes Courtesy of my client- Eyra Wright (she is amazing!)
Point #1 Coaches – Just get started.
Send emails any way!
Keep going any way!
Point #2 Build Your Community – Your Tribe
Giving what you know and asking for nothing in return – It is OKAY!
- That is what they did with the Internet
- That is what they did with Facebook
Jeff’s Private Group – Coach Collaboration
- Get interactive support
- Permission to be scared
- Creating a platform you cannot do without!
HOT TIP: Steps for getting over being overwhelmed – Too Much Information!!!!
- Take a look at everything you subscribe to and unsubscribe
- Which ones will you not follow anymore
- Turn Off Notifications
How to build your tribe and keep them for life
Customers are your equity!
Technically here is the bottom line.
- The essence of our business is building a database
- Creating a connection with people
- It is not about numbers! WOW! It is about engaging people!
- It is about sustainability!
- They defend us; they want to live in the neighborhood!
- Authentic and Unconditional giving
The truth on content
- You can only keep so much content
- Pair It Down!
- The change is how you teach it
Developing your unique character
- A different perspective on covering your niche (who is my message for really?)
- Why do we fall in love with superheroes or movie characters?
- What’s your movie (back story) role? Lean into your back story!
- Use what you have worked through as a connection point!
How to develop your message, niche
- Go to the places you have been over the years
- Align with your own challenges
- Align with your own struggles
- What was embarrassing?
- What was hard?
- How did you overcome it?
- How do you maintain?
- When you align with your character the character becomes your Ali!
- Document your progress – I can create results
- Share your life (get rid of the limiting belief “I want to keep my life private”
- Are you likeable? Be relatable!
- Go to people who know your flaws and still like you. What is it about you they like?
- You become the SuperHero!
- Your message and your business will change!
- You evolve or your die!
How to be “real life”
- Think about the jargon that you use – If you have to look it up it is jargon!
- Make it plain
- Keep it simple
- Think about your audience and what they understand
- Don’t talk “coach speak”
- Look at the world and just speak of how you see the world today
- People are overweight
- People are broke and have money issues
- People are dissatisfied with family and jobs
- Use real terminology
Why watching TV is so important
- Watch reality TV
- What are people really going through?
- See how people get connected to characters
- Watch shows that relate to your niche and share with your clients
- Create – Non-intimidation connection point