Topic: What to do when no now shows up
There I was Tuesday night waiting for people to call in… no one did!
So I decided to practice what I teach and do the call anyways.
THEN a client of mine called in so I took the opportunity to interview his process of becoming a full time coach so you can get a feel for what it is like.
The fears, challenges and steps.
Then at the end you will get to experience inside what a live 1-1 mentor coaching is like… I guarantee YOU WILL BENEFIT from hearing this process in your own business.
- Part I: No one shows up… what to do (0 min – 4:52min)
- One person shows up!
- Part II: Interview my client Stephen Hamilton (4:53min – 12:47mins)
- What we have been working on together
- Him articulating his niche we worked on
- Part III: His fears/challenges (12:48mins – 17:03mins)
- Part IV: Live Mentor-Coaching session (17:04mins – 41:16mins)
- What have you been up to since our call?
- Did you decide on your niche?
- The ASS KICKING!
- Mentoring advise: Reeling in and focusing
- The action plan
“First recording I’ve listened to- great info Jeff (and Stephen). As a new coach that’s launching my business, there were some awesome takeaways, particularly not letting other people’s ideas dilute your message. Love your energy!”